Labels

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Suggestions for New "How to" Painting Guides

My fire dragons are a current, but obviously unfinished project I am working on

Hey guys! Since we have yet to post much anything hobby related, I'd like to talk about a line of "how to" painting articles I'll be posting.
Painting is, and always has been my favorite part of the hobby. Although my work is by no means professional quality, it seems good enough to look impressive on the battlefield.
I love to try new things, so if you would like me to post tutorials on any specific model or color scheme, please let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Anything related to painting Vulkan He'stan. I have no idea where to even begin on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sure thing! The fire dragons are pretty straightforward, so I'll be sure to put them up after Vulkan.

      Delete