Labels

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Necron Rods

In case you were wondering, the one on the right is the non-GW rod.

I wouldn't normally post this late, but I was so thrilled about new my Necron rods that I had to!

As soon as I walked in the door this evening, I was handed a package. Like a child, I was so excited that I ran downstairs to tear it open and there were my blue Necron rods that I ordered. (or to be more specific the  Plastruct Rod Round Fluorescent Blue 3/32" that I ordered)

These guys come in nine inch rods, so you have to cut them down to fit where the plain green Necron rods are supposed to go. All it takes is a bit of work with a pair of clippers and a hobby knife to make them fit perfectly.

For about only $8 I was able to get six feet of necron rods that complement the blue and sliver Necron army that I have and make them feel even more unique. The best part about the blue rods is that after taking my long hiatus all of my green rods were lost to the abyss. So this meant that I needed to replace them. Luckily for me, these were actually the much cheaper option. 

Has anyone else done something similar with their necrons? Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment